Something Old...Something New

Nope not getting married...  It's rare that I do contests but decided to give this one a whirl...I really haven't done much, if any, photography highlighting shoes so this was a nice change of pace.  I styled a regular fashion shot and vintage one for the Shoetopia contest.  The Shoetopia event opens in November. 

I suppose I style vintage best but I had fun searching my inventory for stuff to wear and found some surprises too.  N-Core heels are my go to shoes most of the time and these are currently my fave that I wear with most things.

I love hats and wanted to make this new Lode hat work with the styling.  It's limited edition for the L'accessoires one year anniversary....so hurry before they run out.
Shoetopia 2013 Entry - Cindy Gedenspire
N-core Shoes - Delicious Yellow
Molichino - Jourdan Bodysuit
Molichino - Swinbourne Shorts
LODE Hat - Desert Flower orange *L'ACCESSOIRES*
Amacci Hair - Lily Onyx
La Malvada Mujer Makeup - Cinema Muto #5/eyes & #1/lips
Faster Pussycat - Sculpted Top
Slink - Mesh Hands av Elegant1
KOSH - Slink av Enhancement Glossy Fingernails #1
Belleza - Ava Sk 0
Del May Pose - Chez Longe Sit
Shi - Pacci High Stool White

These Ingenue shoes are my surprise...I forgot I bought them and when I was searching my Ingenue items for something vintage to wear there they were. \o/  I love the gingham texture and bow.  You have to have the Slink medium height feet to wear these.

Shoetopia 2013 Entry - Cindy Gedenspire
Ingenue - Picnic Heels Cherry
artilleri - Bree Dress red/green
Laville - Dotty Lace Gloves - White Short
Yummy - Pearl Bracelet Chain
Slink - Womens Medium Height Barefeet
Belleza- Ava Sk 0
Di's Opera - Old Luggage Dust
Di's Opera - Rockabilly Set 6

Comments