Feeling Good

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

This outfit made me think of this song.  I love this outfit and you just feel good when you wear things you love and for me...including nature makes it all that much better.

Kunglers+TuttiFrutti+TS
*NEW*
Kunglers Extra -  Ivatan Necklace Plum *L'ACCESSOIRES-OPENS AUG 15*
[available in 4 amazing stone/metal colors]
TuttiFrutti - My Flowers Mesh Jeans Cream
[available in 4 gorgeous colors/textures.]
Citrus - Summer Brights Tank 2 L *THRIFT SHOP*
[available in 2 sets with color change hud with each having 4 color options]
Azoury - Bag Delicious Russet
monso - My Hair - Yong/ Black Brown *COLLABOR88*
[unisex style...just love short styles and this is a great one]

Other credits
Kunglers Extra - Monolito L earring - silver
Miel - Cue Bracelet
Surf Couture - Brass Rings Leather Belt Brown
Belleza - Ava Sk 3
Belleza - Amy Sk Lips 3
Slouch - pose200

Comments