In The Garden

My little basket has a notebook so perfect for Strawberry Singhs Monday Meme "Why Do You Blog?".  Visit the link above to see other responses to this meme.  Below are mine :)

WhatNext+Kanou Collage
  1. How long have you been blogging? Started January 2011....a little over 2 yrs.
  2. Why did you start blogging? I was talked into it by a former friend because I styled well and liked taking pics.  She persisted and I blogged for her for awhile before saying to myself I can do this and do what I like.
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? 5-6 days a week
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? A handful not too many.
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? I've done this twice I think.  I'm a shy one so feel odd commenting.  But I think out loud a lot they just can't hear me.
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Nope only if I'm applying to blog for an event and they ask for that information.
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? No...I'm not a strong writer so don't write often unless I'm excited about something.  So mostly feel goofy writing the same "great, wonderful, fantastic" etc.  One thing I guess I regret is not writing enough...many times I read and re-read my writings I end up deleting it all and just provide basic info.
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? I have no idea...lol I know people tell me how much they like my blog and I'm grateful for the feedback.
  9. Do you blog under your real name? No
  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes.  I don't like to post contests/beauty contest type stuff.  I've had some send notice to post their event on my blog and I definitely will not do.  I'm sure there's more but this is what I've been asked to do more than anything else.
  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Fashion blog but since I'm no longer an active model I've been blogging my second love which is Home and Garden items too.
  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? I started setting up on WordPress some time ago but ugh...sending notice to all the feeds to add the new one stop this one....just easier to stay on blogger. lol 
  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?  I can express myself through the photos.  It keeps me out of trouble.  I can work at my own pace.
  14. So, why do you continue to blog? Well one reason I became a more active blogger is my rl job has slow periods and preparing a blog post helps the day go by faster.  I truly love to see what designers come up with next...and each time it's 'oh wow look at that'.  I'm fascinated by the whole process and putting my interpretation on what a designer has created.  There is also a story in most of my pics but not a writer so I entertain myself with them. lol 
*NEW*
Kanou - Eva Dress Red/Blue
{what next} Garden Cafe Caravan #1 *THE GARDEN*
iBang - stand 339

Other credits:
Wasabi Pills - Joy2 Mesh Hair Black coffee
EarthStones Gimme Those Wood Bangles - Earth/Silver
{what next} Portobello Basket Prop
Belleza - Ava Sk 0

Comments

  1. Funny, I think out loud a lot too, go as far as type a comment then delete it because it sounded so much better in my head. Lovely photos by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand...I read my comments to death and do the same. Thank you for the compliment Zib...I appreciate it :))

      Delete
  2. #13 I agree with lolol, blogging does keep us out of trouble^^ great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling styling and pics! And I too have no idea if my true self comes through on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the garden setup, the pictures are beautiful! Thank you for doing the meme as well. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment