Post Cards From the Edge....

Sometimes I think I need rehab...do you think there is any treatment for this SL addiction? LOL  I was having one of THOSE days yesterday and had the movie Post Cards From the Edge on my mind because my day was comical in a way...so I pondered the reasons I bother...

Well I'll tell you...when you receive something from the creative minds of Aliza Karu and Nevery Lorakeet it will pull you out of the madness.  When I saw this fun hat & makeup I knew I wanted to go to the vintage side for a dreamy/quirky beach scene where wonky things live :)  The Iren romper from the CHIC² event was also perfect for the scene.

Now I need to go watch the movie for a good laugh.
AD+LpD+CHIC²

Mayfly has these beautiful exclusive eyes at the ZombiePopcorn Carnival.
ZP Carnival Mayfly
*NEW*
LpD Skins - Nessuno mi Puo Giudicare MakeUp
AD Creations - Nessuno mi Puo Giudicare Hat
MG - Earrings Big Disk Colours [color change]

*CHIC²*
Iren - Summer Romper blue stripes [15 color/pattern combinations-stripes, plain & 2 color ombre]

*ZOMBIEPOPCORN CARNIVAL* [Exclusive]
Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes Northern Dawn w3 [another exclusive color available]

Other Credits:
Izzie's - Classic Nails [includes color change hud]
je suis - magnifique bangles & voyante ring plain [color change]
Bliss Hair - Airiska Hair Caviar

Comments