CHIC² - Sakide, Sn@tch & Scrub

CHIC² starts today at 4p SLT!  Today I'm showing you items from designers that have been at CHIC events for as far back as I can remember.  I was an instant fan of CHIC from the first event I shopped and was so excited when they selected me to blog for them.  I was still a fairly new blogger when I took the plunge and applied for my first event...last years Vintage Fair.  I was amazed to say the least...the quality and professionalism...superb!

Doin' it pin-up style! Sn@tch  has this great pack of pastel swimsuits.  I love the polka dots and bows.
CHIC² Sn@tch

*CHIC²* [Link will not work until 4p SLT]
Sn@tch - Bettie Swimsuit Top Rose [pack includes 6 pastel colors]

Other Credits:
Caroline's Jewelry - Pearls & Cameo Necklace in Gold
Caroline's Jewelry - Simple Pearl Necklace W/S
Exile -Rayanne:Midnight
Candy Nail Clear Glitter French Orange
J's Espadrille Laceup (Purple) ML
Zeerys - Cultured White Pearl Ring

Love the cherries on this complete pin-up outfit by Sakide!  The top shown here is mesh but it is also includes a vintage bra style top in all standard layers.  Also included are 2 pairs of wedge pumps with plain or print versions.  Oh can't forget the cute ruffles on the tooshie!

CHIC² Sakide+Scrub
Scrub has this awsome nail/ring set which includes nails with or without ring.


*CHIC²* [Link will not work until 4p SLT]
Sakide - Cherry Pin-Up Outfit [6 plaid pastels also available]
Scrub - I want it! nail/ring set

Other Credits:
Glam Affair - Vanity Lips 05
Essential Soul - Skull N' Wings Sleeves-Faded
Essences - Elena Eyeliner Pocket Mirrors - Scarlet Semi-Updo Black

Comments