Azoury Meli Melo

You know those old photos from the 60-70s that have that yellow/green cast with the white border...that's what I was trying to recreate for this photo.  I remember my mother wearing something similar to Azoury's Meli Melo when I was young...as we walked along the piers in Corpus Christi, TX.  So I put on accessories and hairstyle that my mother wore in those days and headed for the beach. :)

I really love this outfit...I'm a big fan of crochet, crazy for polka dots and the sandals have a great straw/wicker heel.  A great outfit to take stroll in on a wonderful sunny day.

Meli Melo will be released February 1st and available in the following colors :
Dress:  electric blue, black, green, orange, red, miel and brown
Sandals: red, black, electric blue, kaki, yellow and blue


  Azoury Meli Melo

Azoury Meli Melo
CaTwA Mini Sunshine Espresso
Zaara Sarayi Painted Hoops
EarthStones Gimme Those Wood Bangles Vibrant/Brass
EarthStones Tarnished Gypsy Bangles Silver/Earth
je suis Voyante Ring Gemstone [texture change/used turquoise here]
KissKissBangBang Deidre Shoulder Tote Wicker *Marketplace*
Candy Nail Clear Glitter French Orange
Kosh No Alpha Lashes V4