Vintage Fair 3

Vintage Fair starts tomorrow!  You will be amazed at all the wonderful designs on 3 sims.  This year they have added vintage designs prior to the 1920s.  I will be showing you some of those soon.

So for today a mix and match from the event...from different eras but it works. lol
Vintage Fair 3

I'm in love with this hat!  No secret I LOVE hats.  When I got it I thought it was just the hat...but when I saw the hair was built in...I was so excited.  The shape and textures are great.

This Izzies skin is amazing...love the colors!  Even though its 80s, I thought it went well with this outfit.  There are 2 other makeups, pink & purple, but this one is my fav.
Vintage Fair 3 HS

*VINTAGE FAIR 2012* [Opens August 4]
[created an SLURL page for the event that are direct to store LMs]
LeeZu - Pauleen Dress
Millinery Shoppe - Summer roses straw cloche Brown hair
Millinery Shoppe - Beaded flapper bag in cream [6 colors available]
Undefined Lilies - mingle mangle white/gold 01 & 02 [2 pieces that can be worn separate or together as shown]
Izzie's - Eliza 80's Skin Yellow [includes 3 bright makeups]
ChaChaDee! - 1970s Heel Leather Brown [another fav item...available in MANY colors]
Adorkable Poses - Go-Go 4m
Caroline's Jewelry - Simple Pearl Drop Earrings in W/G [not exclusive but available at event]
Laville - Dotty Lace Gloves - Cream Short [not exclusive but available at event]

Comments