ZombiePopcorn Brand - AD Creations

I'm loosing my marbles over this great AD Creations outfit.  Another round of the ZP Brand store has started and that is where you will find this fun outfit...I just love it!  I have so much fun with AD Creations outfits.  I decided to glam it up this time.  The bloomers and sleeve ruffles are so great....just crazy about them....not to mention the bold polka dots and stripes.  This outfit also comes with a short jacket as an option.

Oh on another note....the hat comes with marbles fully in tact so no worries there. LOL

ZombiePopcorn Brand AD Creations

Ad Creations Pallina Outfit *Zombipopcorn Brand*
Leezu - Nif Nif Gloves Red
LpD Makeup - Not A Game Only Eyes
Dura - Girl 31 Dark Gray
Izzie's - Pearl Necklace Red
Lelutka - Pow Pumps Red
Mother Goose's - Gerda 4 Happy New Year! [got this off their lucky board A LONG time ago]