Vero Modero

These are some recent releases from Vero Modero. I like the pattern and colors in this outfit...reminded me of Twiggy so put the short hair on and went with it.
Vero Modero Jacqueline Red Floral_1024

Vero Modero Jacqueline Red Floral
Fir & Mna The Ashford Brogue Womens Red & Navy Patent
Mandala Nails Medium
Kosh No Alpha Lashes V4
Tram A816 Hair(A) Black (tinted)
Zaara Melange Earrings Blue

Was feeling a bit rock & roll when I put this outfit on....so I added leather gloves, a cool belt, tossled hair and a chain necklace...I want to rock & roll....aaaaall niiiight...and party every day...that's me singing lol...great snake skin texture on this outfit.
Vero Modero Derya Snake

Vero Modero Derya Snake [Includes Boots]
Izzie's  Leather Gloves Brown
Fishy Strawberry Kokeshi Eyes V.2 Smokey Turquoise
Cheerno Femme Camille/Lipstick 03
Addict Start a Riot Necklace Bronze
Scrub My Muse Female
Truth Gianna 2 Espresso
Kosh No Alpha Lashes V4

I had a day of feelings...woo-o-o feelings...me singing again....:)
I felt this was a great outfit to be out sailing or a boat on a breezy day...colorful and stylish.
Vero Modero Trench Coat Rainbow

Vero Modero Trench Coat Set Rainbow
Lelutka Editorial01 Hair Almostgoth
Ferrishyn Makeup Box Smokey Purple Eyeshadow [folder doesn’t have LM and creator doesn’t have one in her profile…so…not sure where I got this but the eyeshadow sure is nice]
Cheerno Femme Camille Lipstick 01
Candy Nail Clear Glitter French Orange
Kosh No Alpha Lashes V4