Fierce Puppet Doll Costume

More fun! This costume comes in 4 colors....black, green, pink & red.  I mixed the pieces to show you the different colors but this is a complete outfit sold in a single color that includes top, skirt, stockings, doll make-up, hair, shoes, animated strings and doll key (not visible). I really like the details in this costume especially the skirt and make-up...you won't be disappionted.

I've added a few things from the ZombiePopcorn Hunt and Brand store to add a little edge...fun stuff....details below... have I said fun enough...yes I'm having some :)

  Fierce Puppet Doll Costume

Fierce Puppet Doll *NEW*
Vestigium  Dead Ink Dark Sleeves Tattoo *ZP Hunt 6*
Quarantine Fragmented Love Vintage Doll Skin *ZP Hunt 6*
Virtual Insanity Lucky Stroke Ciggie Smoked Pink *ZP BrandStore* [pack includes 8 in 4 different colors]]