Desert Bloom

Fashionart is a new event opening on May 9, where designers create an exclusive design that is inspired by their favorite artist/medium.  So for my first post I wanted to showcase one of my favorite artists Zib Scaggs.  I often say...she boggles my mind.  I'm amazed by her creativity and she does it all...fashion from head to toe.

Zibska will have 4 new designs for this event...all very different and extraordinary works of art. Fashionart runs May 9-31.
Fashionart Zibska
*NEW*
Zibska - Maresol Poppy *FASHIONART-OPENS MAY 9*
[includes dress, collar & headpiece]
Elua Hair - Lilo Black

Other credits:
Zibska - Eyeshadow Ena Purple
La Malvada Mujer - damp earth #3 lips
Osakki - Hamur. Metal Cuff Copper [tinted-no long available-store closed]
Slink Mesh Hands av Relaxed
Belleza - Ava Sk 0
Agapee Pose - High 025

Comments