The Influence of the Earth

“Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden, or Life in the Woods

LpD's latest release, Organza, is beautiful, organic and along with this pose says: I'm taking in all that nature has to offer and enjoying it at a sensual level!

Now the reason for my quote...
[SL] Blogger Support  started a new campaign "Inspire Me: An SL Blogger Support Initiative" where they will provide a weeks worth of daily prompts to get those creative juices flowing.  This is not a challenge just if you are having a hard time with inspiration...check the site for the prompt for that day.  Today's prompt is "Unforgettable Quotes".  I didn't need inspiration for today but I wanted to participate since I love quotes and do post quotes often.  Of course I had to pick a nature quote since I LOVE nature.

LpD Organza
LpD - Organza Dress Pink *NEW*
Maxi Gossamer - Santa Fe Earrings & Necklace *FAMESHED*
Vanity Hair - So Quiet-Soil
Laville - Dotty Lace Gloves Mauve Short
Adorkable Poses - My Hair 2m [past event: hair fair]

Comments