Azoury & Prism...Homage to Orange

First I have to thank Linda Reddevil for the Prism gift card....her fashion pics of Prism designs are amazing color goodness.  I love color, the brighter the better, and she is the best at styling gorgeous color. 

At Prism the first thing I see is the orange in this sweater dress, my fav color, and had to have it.  On the same day...I received an Azoury promotion...and much to my surprise ORANGE boots...added Riddle orange tights, this great orange lipstick from Baiastice and my homage to orange is born. YAY!

The Azoury Vanda boots are exclusive to the new Azoury store location at LE Look South, which are located at the store entrance for L$150 for a limited time. The boots are available in green, orange, blue, brown and yellow.
Azoury+Prism

Azoury Les Bottes Vanda Orange
Prism Lynne Sweater Dress Tequilla Sunrise
Riddle Cozy Tights Orange #1 2 (TINTED)
Baiastice Jes Lipstick Rufous
Kunglers Extra Lotus Ring 2 & 3
Mandala Nails Medium
Love Soul Hair 057 Jet Black

Comments