Azoury Tenue Lotus

After a tough day of gardening I sat down to relax and enjoy a peaceful moment. *giggles* I was terraforming when I received the Azoury Tenue Lotus outfit and thought it was a fitting casual look for my romp around my parcel.  The cute drawing on the top reminded me of Leslie Caron which prompted me to add straw hat for that American in Paris look...lol.  Leslie didn't wear jewelry but I'll not have that...I added Earthstone's Figure 8 earrings and Zaara's Sadaf Paua bracelets.
AzouryLotus


Outfit:  Azoury - Tenue Lotus
Hair/Hat:  Amacci - Tracy Black Pack
Bracelet:   Zaara - Sadaf Paua
Earrings:  EarthStones - Figure 8 Earrings Sunstone

I also tried the shadow effect in firestorm...worked out ok and didn't crash once. Still need more practice so I'm off to take more pics. :)

Comments