Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.  -sarah williams
Zibska - Felicita Headpiece *Thirsty Event*
Zibska Astride Lips 06 *We Love Role-play*
ND/MD - Aya 5 Satin head skin no brows
ND/MD - HDL 5 Satin body BOM skin 
Carol G - Alana TaTToo White 50%  *Holiday Hop&Shop*
DeeTaleZ - MU Glitter Eyes & Cheeks Silver for Lel Evo X *Holiday Hop&Shop-Gift*
Lelutka - Head EvoX Avalon 
Livia - Mix It Pro HUD Snowflakes 
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings The Moon And Stars For You 
Maxi Gossamer - Ring Dream Happy Fairy Moon 
Mimikri - Feather Collar Cosmic snow 
Tram - I1126a hair 
Buzzeri - Ardent Eyes Ice

Comments