All That Glitters Is

OK...I'm no great writer and it's rare that I get chatty on my blog.  So I decided to try a blog memes challenge by Strawberry Singh.  It's a wonderful idea and I'm enjoying reading others.  I wanted to participate in the first week but kept saying....after I get this done or that done...then I took a couple days break...so the second week came up and the topic was Procrastination Memes...which is exactly what I was doing with a lot of things.  So had to make the time to participate.
  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? June 23, 2009
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? A friend from high school got me to join SL so I had someone to show me around.  Along with her rl sister...we went to clubs to listen to a variety of music and to a friends art gallery where she had weekly themed parties.  None of them are in SL anymore but I do miss the art gallery parties...met so many creatives.
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? On my sim
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Spirit Starsider
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) well I can't pick just one...it's the fantasy skins, tattoos & hats I've collected over the years.  I buy them up and some I've never worn but one day I know I will get creative with them.
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Fashionably Dead-Cat Necklace from Collabor88.
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Orange, Red, Gold
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I walk but normally stand in one place and pan around until I find where I want to go then double click to tp there.  I double click tp more often than any of the choices given.
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Oh gosh...what haven't I done lol I'm a wild and crazy gal...yeah right.  Well in my early days sky diving at a nude beach. Although I did have a bikini on.
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Julie Andrews and yes it would have to be a musical.  I LOVE musicals :)
Since I spend so much time on my sim...I decided to blog one of my sim-mate's fashion.  Most of the time Antonia and I are the only folks there. So here is the latest release from Countdown...more notes below.

Countdown+PurePoisonBW
*NEW*
Countdown - Satisfaction Mini Dress Gold
Pure Poison - Rock Earrings- Gold- Nude *THE BUDDY WALK-CHARITY EVENT*
[available in 6 colors with gold & silver metals]
Belleza- Mya SF SK 0 *SKIN FAIR*
[available in 5 skin tones & 10 makeups.  The bundle includes (tattoo layers) 3 eyebrow/hairbase color options and 7 additional lipsticks. This skin has red lips but wanted natural for the styling]

Other credits *please see slurl pages above or sponsor list to right for LMs*
Dura - Girl 41 Dark Brown
Molichino - Haley Belt
[belt from Haley tunic.  color change by touch]
Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1

Comments

  1. oooh Julie Andrews and a musical, that would be fun! :D Thanks for participating. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment