The Black Dahlia

Her remains were found in the park in a vacant lot...her body mutilated.  It was said that she was pursuing an acting career while frequenting high-profile clubs in the city...

I would like to think her spirit rose from her lifeless body in a glamorous gown much like this one ready to live the life she was meant to in the here after...

Cinema Sakide+Vanity Hair+AD
*NEW*
I love it when I receive/open items at the same time and it all works...absolutely in love with this outfit.
SAKIDE - Black Dahlia Dress *CINEMA* [I'm in love with this dress...such a romantic/sexy feel and especially love the neck/shoulder pieces....included are all layers tops/pant with rigged mesh neck piece, long (shown) and short skirts.]
Insufferable Dastard - Classic Alien Mesh Eyes Ultraviolet *CINEMA* [OK have you figured it out...I'm crazy for these eyes!]
Vanity Hair - Freedom Nova Black [SCREAMS! This hair fantastic!]
AD Creations - Enclose me make up  R eye & R zip *GROUP GIFT* [SCREAMS AGAIN! LOVE this makeup!  works perfectly for Black Dahlia...have I mentioned how much I love this outfit...ok.  Includes makeup for 1 (shown) or both eyes with silver zip prim]

Other credits: *STORE SLurl PAGE*
Caroline's Jewelry - Onyx Trillion Ring Silver
Mandala - Bracelet Pearl Rain season 2/ MAPLE Black

Comments