I Am

RL is so busy right now that I needed to get back to me today by creating an artist pic.  It represents lighting my way out of the darkness of stress to the soft beauty of  being a woman.  I think sometimes I get lost in pumping out the work like a machine, RL and SL, that I forget to take time for myself.  Today I picked designers that make me feel ultra feminine and this is the result...I hope you like it.

Now that I'm feeling at peace and grateful that I was able to get a post done...I'm going to drag my tired self to bed. lol  Hope all have a wonderful Friday! \o/

LpD+Kunglers+MG+VH
*NEW*
LpD - Rona Dress Pink *SUMMER FASHION FESTIVAL-until June 16*
[available in 3 colors and includes a pretty bow that attaches at the waste...I missed it in the folder :/ sorry]
Kunglers Extra - Apis Necklace 1 & Earrings Golden
[Part of the gorgeous new Primavera jewelry collection. Several designs in various gem and metal colors.]
Maxi Gossamer - Ring Atlantis Moon Small Gold *FAMESHED*
[10 stone colors, gold/silver metals and left/right attachment points included]
Vanity Hair - The Meadow-Soil
Exposeur - Singles Special 10

Comments