Hope Springs Eternal

Zibska has a this new headpiece Utrillo available at her mainstore.  Just love!  Utrillo has 12 color change options and 3 sections can be colored separately.  Also, Zibska will have tons of new makeups at the Cosmetic Fair which opens today at 1 p.m. slt.  I am wearing the Audr eye makeup that includes a bridge piercing.  Please visit Zibska's blog to see the full line of makeups.

I've also added the A:S:S piercing that is available at Zodiac Gemini and has 2 version.  One has an ornate piece included to the center of the piercing and I'm wearing the simple version.  The Gemini rotation ends June 18.

I hope to squeeze one more post in today but will be away for RL work starting tomorrow.  Wish me luck that the internet connection at the hotel allows me to log for my blog fix. lol

Wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Zibska+Zodiac

Zibska - Audr Meadow *COSMETIC FAIR*
[eye makeup and column bridge ring piercing]
Zibska - Utrillo
[headpiece]
A:S:S deLuxe - Twofold Feather Piercing *ZODIAC - GEMINI*
Glam Affair - Lulu 09 The Arcade RARE *THE ARCADE*

Other credits
Nuuna - Meta Green 90%
Raw House - Sorcha Black 01
Del May - Pose - Curvaceous

Comments