Emerging Beauty

Well my worst fear has happened...the hotel connection stinks. lol  But lucky that I got this pic taken at home and got to play in PS during some free time from RL work.  I'm enjoying the headshots...I may do these more often.
Lpd+Kunglers+Zibska
*NEW*
Kunglers Extra - Yara  Earrings Silver *L'ACCESSOIRES*
[set includes a long necklace with same leaf design.  Available in 3 metals with each metal having a different color scheme for the beads/accents.  Truly amazing work]
LpD - MakeUp Marta Complete No Blush *COSMETIC FAIR*
[So beautiful and soft....just love the floral motif.  3 layers included]
Belleza - Ellie Gacha 1 RARE *THE ARCADE*
[love the freckles on this skin]

Other credits:
Zibska - Ayla Zephyr Hat
[hat is a set with collar. color change via touch menu.]
Fashionably Dead - Shove It Brunette 4 & Brunette Bald Base A
[I modified this hair a lot]
IKON - Ardent Eyes Bone
Del May - Karma #2

Comments

  1. This skin is gorgeous on you, love it with those eyes. I sooo did not want to look to see where it is from, your posts make me shop! Even worse, it is the gatcha I have been avoiding, and a rare none the less *cries*

    Your headshots are elegant, fun, intriguing and diverse, hope to see more (of course a jewelry and makeup person would say that!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Zib :)) So glad that I can get someone to join in on the addiction lol I played the gatcha until I got all 3 rares. FUN TIMES! I will definitely try to do more headshots.

      Delete

Post a Comment