Google Meme

Well I didn't want to style anything this morning so thought I'd check Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme.  Sure enough it was something I could handle today. 

While doing the searches for this Google Meme...I came across this pic I did for Connecting 365 SL Lives that I had not posted and well.....its me...casual, no makeup.  So thought I'd use it since I didn't feel like taking a pic. lol   Anyway...there is some good reading on Connecting 365 SL Lives...definitely check it out.  My post for 365 SL Lives.

So for today's meme we are suppose to Google our SL name and answer the following questions...
Google Meme
1. Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. About 30,600 results
2.What is the first link that comes up? The link is to my blog




















3.Which link were you surprised to see?
Collisions Blog - didn't know they posted this....really great they liked it enough to do so.
Tumblr - I too have images someone posted to tumblr...have no idea who this is.  Original

4.Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from.  Results of Image Search Funny how an old pic from a year ago comes up first...it's my contribution for "Stand for Love 2012" The others are logos from events I have listed on my blog.









5. Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. No news is good news! :)












Next we are to Google ourselves under both our real life name and our second life name and share what comes up.

1. How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? Well much more for my RL name since my name is very common so everyone else with my name is there and can't find anything about me....which is good. lol

2. Does anyone interesting share your name?  Well the top 2 that come up with my RL name have this information:

 - Ph.D. combination of a music theorist is also a professional soprano, and a college professor
[I love music and singing but sure the screeching tones of my singing voice is nothing compared to hers]
-  NPC Bikini Fitness Model, Fitness Life Coach
[hm....fitness life coach...NEVER and don't think a bikini bottom could possibly pass my ankle.  OH and below her description/link are youtube video links of her working out lol  She continues onto next page of search]

3. Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? I’m good with both. I think I'm pretty well hidden with my RL name....people would have to fish though the gazillions with my name to find me.  For SL can't be more grateful for the support and happy as it is.

4. If you woke up/logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do?  Log off and go back to bed. lol  I like my own little world the way it is.

This was a nice change of pace...I needed this today.  Hope all have a lovely day/evening!

Wearing:
Hair: Truth Zuzka
Skin: Belleza Ava 0
Eyelashes: Damned Selene [come with the skin]
Butterflies:  Boom Metamorphisis [single attachments that are part of a larger headpiece]
Eyes:  Poetic Colors - driftwood

Comments

  1. I think a lot of people who think they want rockstar status would probably hate it if they ever got it. lol I'm with you, I would totally go back to bed! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment