Tasty Merm...um Sushi

You caught me with the catch of the day!  Just swimming around to bring you more from The Challenge - Underwater.  When deciding what to do instead of just throwing you some random shots of this great skybox...I wanted to do something a little different since I saw other bloggers dressed as mermaids...which is what I had planned to do too.  Even bought a mermaid outfit from Fantasy Faire...but other bloggers beat me to it so I needed to do something different...and this was it. lol Scuba diving. \o/

I then went to check out new items at SAKIDE and what did I see but this great sushi baggy tee.  I tell you...silliness was meant to be for me!  I don't think the starfish liked it much it grabbed me trying to shake it's little mer friend loose.

TheChallenge+Sakide
(note: no mermaids were harmed in the making of this photo)

This skybox is circular with really cool textures surrounded with a murky underwater scene to look out at.  Lighting your underwater home entry is important...these cute submarine lights do it nicely. 

Keeping with the circular theme here...you won't be able to resist this starfish hammock and octopus side table.  Light the seahorse candles for additional ambiance while enjoying a refreshing drink & sushi snack. 

%Percent Furniture just released this nifty seltzer bottle which adds bubbly goodness to any drink...not to mention the hiccups I have now.
TheChallenge Underwater Collage

*NEW*
 SAKIDE - Baggy Tee Sushi Lovin
[includes color change hud to change color of t-shirt]
%Percent - Metal Seltzer Bottle Peach
[available in 12 colors]

*THE CHALLENGE - UNDERWATER*
Win Factory - Challenge Undersea Dome
22769 - [bauwerk] Starfish Hammock with holder
[available with/without holder, 7 single and 6 couple animations]
Senzafine - Sea Legs Octopus Accent Table
%Percent - Seahorse Candles
Breno - Sushi Set

Other credits:
SAKIDE - Lush Leather Shorts S
Yummy - By The Sea Charm Necklace
Wasabi Pills - Skye Mesh Hair Black coffee
Evie's Closet - Catch Of the Day Red Mer Munch!
[from gatcha at main store]
XSTREAM - Dive Mask 1000 & Diving Fin
[marketplace]
glow - Laguna Necklace
Glitterati Poses - Underwater

Comments