Happy Mother's Day

Hope all are having a wonderful Mother's Day.  My adult children have been spoiling me for 2 days.  I can say that it's the best time in my life...they were cute when they were little but as adults I feel they truly appreciate me and the work I've done raising them.

For today I wanted to express myself in things I love....orange, boho, florals, hat's, texture and nature.  When I saw this LpD Sugar dress I said...yep that's my mom's day dress. :)  More notes below...

LpD Sugar
*NEW*
LpD - Sugar Dress Oro
[available in 3 color/prints and includes transparent (worn) or non transparent version of bottom ruffle trim]
LpD - BonBon Bag Brown
[available in 11 color, with or without scarf/stud decoration]
Maxi Gossamer - Rings Khaleesi's Ring Of Power Large *THE BOX*
[includes: matching stud earrings, gold & silver metals and 8 stone color change options.]
LeLutka - Scarlet Hair AlmostGoth
Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Elegant
[loving these new hands and ability to adjust nail lengths and using nail appliers galore!]
Belleza - Slink Hand Applier SK
[YAY! happy they made the applier.]

Other credits: -Please see slurl page above-
LaGyo_Bow hat melon
Magic Nook - Golden Life Sunglasses Classic
Belleza- Amy Sk Lips 0
Belleza - Ava Sk 0




Comments