Ladies Day Out

Here once again with my buddy Callie Oh.  Usually each day we ask what the other is working on.  Yesterday we happen to be working on the same dress so we decided meet up.  Even though we are wearing the same color it was a perfect opportunity to show you the front and back of this gorgeous dress.  Nevery, LpD designer, has great details in this amazing dress.

Since we were at Tempura, my thought process went toward Japanese artwork...striking black and muted color tones.  So this is my interpretation.

I also added great new earrings by Zibska.  It is part of a set that includes a necklace.  I think you will see these alot...I love them.

Check Callie's Blog for details of what she is wearing and to see her wonderful version of our pic :)

LpD Flora+Zibska
LpD - Flora Dress  Black *NEW
[available in black, white and pink]
Zibska - Aellai Earrings *NEW*
[set includes necklace (not shown). Texture change/13 colors]
Glam Affair - Fiora Antlers Black
booN - KBO906 hair chocolate
fri.day - sweet.sour pose 3

Comments