La Vie En Rose

Greeting the rosy dawn wearing new items from Zibska, Sakide & LpD!  I'm in love with this combination...details below.  I've been listening to Edith so thought I'd do a rosy pic :)  La Vie En Rose*♫♪•

I'm excited I finally did a pic completely in Photoshop (well almost lol 99%)!  I've had it for over a year and its so different from gimp...a bit intimidating.  But not too shabby for my first go...can't wait to learn more.  I have to thank SL Blogger Support for their great tutorial page.  Its a wonderful resource that gave me the tools to take the plunge.

Zibska+Sakide
*NEW*
Zibska - Ariane Black Dress [includes small black ruffled skirt to wear with bodysuit alone.  Also the bow in my hair is meant to be a choker/neck piece]
Zibska - Cadice Hair Black [pack of 5 colors]
SAKIDE - Appeal Boots Black [includes texture changer for heels. Sold in 4 colors, plain (shown) or 8 filigrees texture options.]
LpD Skins - Porcelain Doll Plain+Blush *THE COUTURIER'S DOCKS* [previously blogged this skin with red lips+blush...just love it so much I had to blog the plain version.]
LaGyo - Jackie necklace [from last TDR rotation should be at mainstore]

Comments