Azoury Victoire

Victoire is Azoury's new release and I can't say enough how much I love these shoes! They have my favorite shape, circles, in the heel...such a fun outfit and of course always love the great texture combinations used in both the mini dress and shoes.

I added Discord Julius hair, which are sculpted twists, along with multi-colored earrings from Aura and new cuff from Epoque....for a fun and funky style.  I feel like dancing..I want to dance the night away...

Victoire is available in the following colors:
Dress: green (shown), red, black, orange, brown, blue & plum
Boots: blue, brown*, black, green, black and red, orange and green (shown) & pink and red
     *Brown boots are available for 70L at The Dressing Room Blue

Azoury Victoire

Azoury Victoire Verte *new*
Azoury Les Bottines Victoire Verte et Orange *new*
Discord Designs Julius Hair Cool Brown
Baiastice Jes lipstick Rust
Aura Down Pour Earrings Grunge
Epoque Menotte de la Nuit Silver *new* [includes color change hud for band]
TGIS Nails 3.0 Safari Collection