The Arcade Attack

Those pesky d-lab Devil Babies are blood suckers.  I had so much fun with this scene.  What would sl be like without those great gatcha machines....I love them....possibly to a point of addiction.  Nope...not ready to acknowledge. :)

To save time...I am not making notations but have given you necessary links below.  The Arcade has a great shopping guide on their site. I'm scared to admit that I much more arcade items than shown here lol

Also, click the pic to see a larger version on flickr.

The Arcade Photography Contest – Cindy Gedenspire
The Arcade Photography Contest – Cindy Gedenspire

*THE ARCADE*
*visit The Arcade Shopping Guide for all options*
{what next} - Golf Cart Safari
[This is a hud you wear and rezz golf carts . seats 1-3]
HANDverk - Clog red polka
[I LOVE these clogs and still wearing them.  I will tell you a secret....all those pics taken above the knee....I'm wearing these always :) have I mentioned lately I love polkadots...]
oOo Studio: Alphabet C, I, N, D & V
B.C.C - I love toast Backpacks - Ham&eggs, Butter & Ham
Milk Motion - The apple bag red
Half-Deer - Velven Bunny Ears Madness Rare
d-lab - Devils baby 03, 10,
Trompe Loeil - Triple Glass Lamp Green
Half-Deer - Carved Woodland Animals: Grey Owl, Brown Bear, Faerie Deer, Red Fox, Fallow Deer, Grey Squirrel & White Fox
-tb- Bon Voyage - Suitcase Clutter RARE
AF Tolix Inspired Industrial Chair RARE
[ARIA] Daliah animal stool -Goat- Moccasin
AF Backgammon Table
ONE GRID ::. Buffet Wire Lamp
AF Potted Plant (Exotic)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Bones
PILOT - Cookie Bar [Sugar Cookies]
PILOT - Cookie Bar Milk Jug: Nutmeg & Strawberry
PILOT - Cookie Bar Milk Glasses: Chocolate, Dark Chocolate & Natural
-tb- Bon Voyage - Books & Clock Radio Yellow
ONE GRID ::. TicTacToe
Trompe Loeil - Wiggle Modern Light

Other credits:
Belleza- Leila Sk 3 *New - Collabor88*
Something Sexy - Emmie
Truth Hair - Selma Black&Whites05

Comments