Feeling Free

I don't blog this type of item normally but it is a beautiful set with amazing detail.  My first thought was no...then...what will it hurt.  I'm trapped by my shyness much of the time....why not step way out of my comfort zone for a change.  I'm not completely nude right? lol  Cheers to feeling free...um and a bit chilly....going to put some clothes on. :)

SaxShepherd+Zibska
*NEW*
Sax Shepherd Designs - Desclos bdsm Set
[set includes collar, cuffs, nipple chains (lolas tango option), belt & earrings]
Zibska - Eyeshadow Lilla Coal
[pack includes 12 eyeshadows]

Other credits:
KOSH - Slink av Enhancement glossy Fingernails #2
KMadd Hair - Fadima Dark Brown 8
Essences - Endless Night Lipstick 17
Slink - Mesh Hands av Elegant1
Belleza - Ava Sk BL 0
Poetic Color - eyes classic gen4 -driftwood medium bright

Comments