Abyss

The Abyss...that which is my inventory.  Decided to participate in Strawberry Singhs Inventory Meme this week since it's short.  Not to mention the last question I wanted to know the results. lol
  1. What is your current inventory number? 89,924 - ages ago I remember saying I would not let my inventory go over 27,000.  This was before blogging and look where I am today....saying I will not let it get over 90,000.  Pray for me lol
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be?  "Accessories" folder - can't live without them.  Naked with awesome accessories...yeah I could so wing that.
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? LODE Tifoli Hat - posted here.
  4. Which item do you wear most often? Belleza Ava 0 skin...never leave home without it.
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? Much to my surprise...I have 2...a penis Hoverbike (its a fun ride) & Handverk penis pumps.

TheBlackFair5
*THE BLACK FAIR*
*note links below are direct tp's at the fair
SAKIDE - Black Style Outfit White
[available in 7 colors and includes bodysuit with tango appliers & mesh pencil skirt]
faun - The Vice Grip Spiked Bag White&Black LH-2
[Available in a variety of colors.  Each includes plain & spiked version with hud to change spike metal color.]
Maxi Gossamer - Earrings Alexa Black Choker Pearls Silver
[these are the stud earring that are included in the necklace pack]
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Black Widow Spider Short
[not new but sold at event]
Pink Acid - Roxanne Eyeliner
Pink Acid  - Gothica Alpha Bottom Eyelashes

*COLLABOR88*
Clawtooth - Angeles Black beauty

Other credits:
LaGyo - Blackdrop Hat Black
Emery - Gloves Denis Pure
Essences - Endless Night Lipstick 19
Glitterati Pose - 051 *store closed*

Comments

  1. Penis Hoverbike sounds like so much fun, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It's a bit out of control had to ride the wild thing yesterday...I sent it to you...hope you enjoy it and spread the wealth to the masses...it's full perm freebie I'm sure someone passed me along the way. Thank you for commenting :))

      Delete

Post a Comment