Hidden Beauty

I have to say it's been so nice having time to edit photos lately as I do this blog stuff to feed my artistic side. I've been starving my creative side trying to keep afloat.  So...I've been slowly backing off events and getting back to what I enjoy...seeing what adventure SL and Photoshop take me on.

I was so excited when Kunglers released this gorgeous Rebecca gown. I had been wishing to blog a gown for some time since I had been styling casual wear for so long.  I selected to blog this beautiful nude color but as with most of Kunglers designs, they give you several dark to light colors in a variety of patterns to choose from.
Kunglers+HF
*NEW*
Kunglers - Rebecca Gown Nude
[available in 6 color/textures]
Kunglers Extra - Manacah earring R Candy
kik hair - Sakurako Black
[from Hair Fair-ended yesterday]
Belleza - Claudia SK 1 Br

Other credits:
Donna Flora - Alma Bracelet
Slink - Avatar Enhancement HandsCasual
Del May Poses - Sidle

Comments