I Got The Hippy Hippy Shake!

For goodness sakes I got the hippy hippy shake!   Hippy Hippy Shake •♫♪•●۰
The hip action going with this pose made me think of this song and how freeing it would be dancing alone on a dock in a pink sunset to the beat of this song in my head. Woooo I can't keep still with the hippy hippy shake!
Blueberry+Hipster5
*NEW*
Blueberry - Winnie Laced Mini Skirt S Brown
[includes color change hud with 15 skirt, 8 lace and 3 eyelet/metal color options]
Sassy - Juniper Top & Vest White *THE HIPSTER FAIR*
[available in a variety of top/vest color/textures]
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Jeweled Dragon's Egg Long Gold *COLLABOR88*
[includes long & short versions in gold and silver.  10 color change options for egg & gems]
Ploom - Celeste Browns *THE BOUTIQUE*

Other credits:
Redgrave - Eyelashes 39 Luscious
Belleza - Ava Sk 9
Belleza- Ava SK Matte Lips 4
Exposeur Poses - Singles Special 18

Comments