Love Donna Flora

I didn't know Squinternet personally but from the time I found the Donna Flora store I have loved the jewelry, her unique style and I would even get caught up in her vendor boards.  Just simply appreciate the artist that she is.  I was saddened to learn that she is ill again.  I hope this fundraiser will help her to concentrate on getting healthy and send her best wishes for her recovery.

The Love Donna Flora event will run July 25 - August 11. It will feature work from more than 100 creators with proceeds going to Squinternet Larnia of Donna Flora.  For more information please visit the Love Donna Flora Blog.  

SAKIDE will have this beautiful Lace Bonbon which will be sold at the event with 100% of the funds going to help Squinternet.  It has a subtle lace pattern and includes a color change hud with 9 pastel color options.

SakideDF+AmacciHF
SAKIDE - Lace Bonbon Dress *LOVE DONNA FLORA*
Amacci Hair - Eclaire Onyx *HAIR FAIR-WIGS FOR KIDS*
Zibska - Ophelia Clay
Blacklace Beauty - Kismet Lips Pastel Goldenrod
Donna Flora - Martina Earrings & Necklace
Donna Flora - Porzia Ring
Belleza - Ava Sk 0
Slink - Mesh Hands av Elegant
The Muse Poses - Tyche 4

Comments