Side Show Freaks Hunt

The Side Show Freaks Hunt is one of the most fun hunts I've done.  There are some AMAZING items!  Following are my ultimate favs...but there are many more great items in this hunt...you have to check it out.

The Harlequin outfit from Dark Dolls is great and I've added the Armidi Sasche Flats (not in hunt). 

SideShowFreaksHunt3


I added this wonderful skin zoe a01f from Janzoe Designs.  Really like the coloring and the freckles that go up into the eyelids...a little surreal and thought it went well with the harlequin outfit.

SideShowFreaksHunt(headshot2


I posed on the Vintage Circus Game from FlufferNutterz.  It is really cute and has several balls with fun poses.  I placed the Vintage Circus Game in the Secret Tryst from BrickWerkz...wonderful textures.

SideShowFreaksHunt2


I love...love...love this Freak Show Skybox from :::PoP::: Paper or Plastic.  It has furniture, a bar, adjustable lighting, vintage posters and a really cool TV with poses.

The outfit is Clown Dolly-Girl and Clown Clown Shoes-Unisex from Bad Juju.  I added the Emo shape & Emo Something Wicked skin from Ello Poppet...super cute!

SideShowFreaksHunt6

The following Diavolicious Carnaval de Cirque dress with rotating Merry-Go-Round Skirt has flamingos dangling...love it.

SideShowFreaksHunt4


Added the Glamour Ryder skin from ::[NV}:: and Spirit hair from *Plume* (not a hunt item)

SideShowFreaksHunt(headshot1

Happy Hunting!

Comments