Today While the Blossoms Still Cling to the Vine

*♪•Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine, I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine. A million tomorrows shall all pass away, 'ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.

Today is an old song I was thinking about.  It was written/recorded in the early 1960s but John Denver's version is my fave.  I was singing it in the car yesterday while my aunt and I were driving around.  She is in her early 60's and had not heard this song before.  I was shocked.  Anyway...this pic made me think of the song again...while the blossoms (me) still cling to the vine (trees).

My RL has been crazy but still trying to make time to take pics for energy renewal...ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.  So have a listen to Today...maybe you've never heard it either and will enjoy the message and the amazing John Denver..you may not have heard of him either. :)

Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine
*NEW*
Les Petits Details - Nadine Dress Lilac Tones
[available in 3 colors]
Damselfly - Ibby Rigged-Mesh *MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL*
[Half off through Sunday @ mainstore!]
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace Solaris Pearl Droplets *COLLABOR88*
[gold / silver metals and 8 pastel pearl color change options]

Other credits:
Belleza - Beth SK 5 Dk
Ma Vie Poses - Melody 5 m
[from recent Pose Fair]
Lode - Head Accessory Matys yellow Rare
[past chapter gacha item]
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

Comments